Welcome to The Legends’ Vision Legacy Tour Events Page
In conjuction with the World Tour Events, Legacy Tour Events are also held around the world, where The Legends work with their local Ambassadors to support and deliver national and regional, Legacy Tour Events. These Ambassdors are helping to spread the reach of The Legends’ Vision with the aim to leaving a legacy behind, to further promote the sport of badminton.
2019 Legacy Tour tournaments
The competitions offer a large number of prizes that encourage entrants to constantly improve themselves in order to be able to compete at their best. The latest tournaments in 2018 attracted over 9,800 competitors.
- April 13th – 14th Shanghai
- May 1st – 2nd Kunming
- June 1st – 2nd Xi’an
- June 15th – 16th Zhengzhou
- July 27th – 28th Chengdu
- August 24th – 25th Haerbin
- August 31st – Sep 1st Taiyuan
- September 7th – 8th Guangzhou
- October 19th – 20th Changsha
- November 9th – 10th Suzhou
- November 23rd – 24th Shanghai (Final)
The Legends’ Vision World Tour, California – 2020 Local Legacy Initiatives
The key component of the World Tour was the announcement of three local legacy initiatives.
1. The Legends’ Vision team partnered with Playworks, a non-profit organization, to kick off A Racquet’s Second Life, a racquet donation project to provide inner-city youth programs with badminton equipment.
2, To make world-class badminton knowledge accessible to more juniors, the Legends Ambassadors will begin Unlock Badminton, a series of free clinics for high school badminton coaches throughout California.
3. The Legends’ Summer Club League, a friendly competitive club league that will crown the best badminton club in California. The round-robin to tournament style structure will define the Southern California and Northern California champions, who will ultimately play against each other for the state championships in July.